NYC weather: Snow blankets city Thursday morning

Thursday . However, areas to the north are seeing higher accumulations. Light fluffy snow is blowing around tonight even as snow showers are ending. "There is a 40 percent chance [of snow] for Washington, and a 60 percent chance for Baltimore... More..

by | Published 1 days ago
Controversial Judicial Nominee Brett Talley Withdraws Nomination
by | Friday, December 15, 2017

Controversial Judicial Nominee Brett Talley Withdraws Nomination

Grassley, who had told the White House earlier this week to revoke the picks. The Hill confirmed Mateer will not be moving forward . In a speech called "The Church and Homosexuality", made in 2015 after sa...More..

Port Authority explosion: Subways, buses, NJ Transit, and PATH all affected
by | Friday, December 15, 2017

Port Authority explosion: Subways, buses, NJ Transit, and PATH all affected

Members of the New York City Police Department stand guard inside the New York Port Authority Bus Terminal following an explosion, December 11, 2017 . The White House said in a statement that President D...More..

Weather Forecast- Tuesday, December 12th
by | Friday, December 15, 2017

Weather Forecast- Tuesday, December 12th

We are going to see high pressure settle in for the remainder of the week as the sunny skies stick around and temperatures stay seasonable for mid-December. Highs in the low 60s. Rain will linger into the mor...More..

Jacob Zuma, South Africa's president, suffers double court blow
by | Thursday, December 14, 2017

Jacob Zuma, South Africa's president, suffers double court blow

Zuma's actions 'grossly remiss'Zuma was also found to be personally liable for the costs of his legal challenge, as well as his aborted application to halt the report from being released. "The judgment lays out...More..

Olivier Giroud admits he's considering a January exit
by | Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Olivier Giroud admits he's considering a January exit

Trust Arsene Wenger to venerate a sport where nothing has changed for 500 years: the Frenchman believes only in sumo wrestling will you find competitors where the victor will never disrespect the loser. Wenge...More..

Trump accused of sexual harassment, denies allegations
by | Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Trump accused of sexual harassment, denies allegations

Reports have come out saying Donald Trump is absolutely furious with Nikki Haley right now for saying that these women deserve to be heard. On Monday, prompted by a national reckoning with sexual haras...More..

Trump says female senator 'would do anything' for money
by | Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Trump says female senator 'would do anything' for money

Three women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct held a news conference in NY on Monday, calling for Congress to "put aside party affiliations and investigate Trump's history of sexual misconduct". "You don...More..

Russia-Syria: Putin orders start of pullout from Syria
by | Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Russia-Syria: Putin orders start of pullout from Syria

Assad praised Russia's efforts to aid his government and said Syrian people would never forget the country's help. Russian Federation launched its military operation in Syria on September 30, 2015, at the r...More..

Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets Fired From Gaza
by | Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets Fired From Gaza

Israel considers responsible for the "hostile act" committed from the territory of the Gaza Strip. Earlier, Israeli planes and tanks shelled positions in Gaza after terrorists fired a rocket toward southern I...More..

Doklam diplomacy shows relation with India is good, says China
by | Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Doklam diplomacy shows relation with India is good, says China

Wang is the first Chinese minister to visit India after the resolution of the Dokalam standoff. During her discussion with Yi, Sushma underlined that both India and China have passed through a hard phase ...More..

Kesha, Macklemore tour sets date for Jones Beach Theater show
by | Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Kesha, Macklemore tour sets date for Jones Beach Theater show

Louis in summer 2018. Kesha and Macklemore will play MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre on August 5. Kesha , left, and Macklemore perform at the Jingle Ball in Inglewood, California, Dec. Lawn ti...More..

Trump puts Moon back on NASA's road map to Mars
by | Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Trump puts Moon back on NASA's road map to Mars

The president said that the U.S. eventually aims to reach Mars and many other "worlds". Trump said he was taking a giant step toward "reclaiming America's proud destiny in space". "The next generation will dr...More..

Internet roasts Trump for insisting he doesn't watch CNN
by | Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Internet roasts Trump for insisting he doesn't watch CNN

The Times reported that about 5:30 each morning, Trump wakes and tunes into the television in the White House's master bedroom. Don Beyer, who represents Virginia's 8th District in Congress, lashed out at t...More..

'Day of Rage': Violence erupts in Palestine following Trump declaration
by | Tuesday, December 12, 2017

'Day of Rage': Violence erupts in Palestine following Trump declaration

Mr Corbyn tweeted: "Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital , including occupied Palestinian territory, is a reckless threat to peace". Israel has considered Jerusalem its capital since the st...More..

Truck Ad Featuring Ivanka Trump Bashing Roy Moore Trolls Dad's Rally
by | Monday, December 11, 2017

Truck Ad Featuring Ivanka Trump Bashing Roy Moore Trolls Dad's Rally

It also helps President Trump's criticisms of Jones on the issues, for which he has many , and Trump's call for Alabamians to back Moore for the Senate resonate further in Alabama. "I think it's a differen...More..

Thousands rally in Morocco against US Jerusalem move
by | Monday, December 11, 2017

Thousands rally in Morocco against US Jerusalem move

Waving Palestinian flags, a sea of demonstrators marched from Rabat's Bab el-Had square to Morocco's parliament building, down Mohammed VI Avenue, the city's main thoroughfare. In an Arabic-language Facebook po...More..

FBI Director Chris Wray Briefs Congress And Defends His Institution
by | Monday, December 11, 2017

FBI Director Chris Wray Briefs Congress And Defends His Institution

The latest revelations come after a report last weekend found that another " Russiagate " investigator, Peter Strzok was removed from Mueller's team over anti-Trump texts he exchanged with a former investig...More..

Met Éireann issues Donegal with Storm Caroline weather warning
by | Monday, December 11, 2017

Met Éireann issues Donegal with Storm Caroline weather warning

As the storm moves towards Scandinavia, it will pull cold Arctic air down across Ireland, leading to snow showers and a risk of ice. A yellow "be aware" weather warning is in place for the region, which runs ...More..

United Nations official's visit to North Korea raises questions about sanctions
by | Monday, December 11, 2017

United Nations official's visit to North Korea raises questions about sanctions

North Korea regularly threatens to destroy South Korea and the United States and says its weapons programmes are necessary to counter U.S. aggression. "The United Nations expressed concerns over the heightened...More..

Zaira Wasim molestation case: NCW, DCW issue notice to Vistara Airlines
by | Monday, December 11, 2017

Zaira Wasim molestation case: NCW, DCW issue notice to Vistara Airlines

The man in question was sitting on a seat behind and rubbing her back and neck while Zaira was asleep. Please Wait while comments are loading. Air Vastara was quick to respond and released a statement on ...More..

Israel says it destroys Hamas tunnel using new techniques
by | Monday, December 11, 2017

Israel says it destroys Hamas tunnel using new techniques

The Israel Defense Forces discovered and demolished a terror tunnel that crossed into Israel from central Gaza. During the 2014 summer war with Israel, Hamas terrorists on several occasions made their way int...More..

Human Rights Day 2017: What Is Universal Declaration Of Human Rights
by | Monday, December 11, 2017

Human Rights Day 2017: What Is Universal Declaration Of Human Rights

What did the document proclaim? The Universal Declaration of the Human rights is the translated document in the world which is available in more than 500 languages. If we let our commitment to uphold human rig...More..

IMF's Lagarde tells Ukraine president to speed up reforms
by | Sunday, December 10, 2017

IMF's Lagarde tells Ukraine president to speed up reforms

The former president of Georgia led the political opposition to Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and campaigned against the president's failure to halt corruption in the country. "Prosecutors will ask the c...More..

More Than 100 Buildings Destroyed by Creek Fire; Blaze Reaches 80% Containment
by | Sunday, December 10, 2017

More Than 100 Buildings Destroyed by Creek Fire; Blaze Reaches 80% Containment

Mandatory evacuations remained in place Thursday for the area north of the 210 Freeway, from Glenoaks Boulevard to Haines Canyon Avenue, as well as south of the 210 Freeway, west of Sunland Boulevard and Stoneh...More..