Published: Thu, January 25, 2018
Tech | By Constance Martin

Smartphone Battery Explodes After Man Tries Biting It

Smartphone Battery Explodes After Man Tries Biting It

The incidence was captured by the store's CCTV camera and its video was uploaded on a Chinese video sharing site miaopai.com on Jan 20.

In China, a man walked into an electronics store while seeking a new replacement battery for his Apple Inc. Despite this occurring very close to his and another person's face, nobody was said to have been harmed in the incident. Just before we get into the details, let us warn you that "Don't bite your iPhone battery". Yes! Not just because it's risky but because it wouldn't prove anything.

The reports of malfunctioning batteries come amid controversy surrounding the battery performance of older iPhone models. The shop doesn't appear to be an official Apple store, so some are assuming it was unlikely the iPhone was new. Definitely, biting is an act of putting pressure on the battery. The battery after the explosion flies in a direction where nobody is standing. As a result, many iPhone owners began to look into replacing their device's batteries - either via Apple's discounted program, or through third-parties.

Amazon opens first checkout-free store today amid controversy
To get started with Amazon Go , you need an Amazon account, a supported smartphone and the free Amazon Go app . While there are no checkouts at Amazon Go , the e-commerce giant has not made staffing completely redundant.

(Web Desk) - A video recently surfaced on social media in which an iPhone battery exploded after Chinese man bit into it to check the quality. You can watch the video here.

The man offered the explanation for this freakish act that if people can bite into coins to check if they are real or not then the same can be followed to check an iPhone’s reliability. "Maybe we should have been clearer as well, so we deeply apologize for anyone who thinks we have some other kind of motivation".

Like this: